Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY Break in Seri Menanti, Negeri Sembilan

26 - 28 February 2009


Hello!!....I am backkk...sorry friends, it took quite a bit to update my blog..Been busy...very busy.


We went back to Negeri Sembilan on CNY Break....the local fruit seasons...aaaahhh...the durian, the rambutans and the mangosteen all fruiting at once at the back of the village house (rumah kampung)... which belongs to my brother and sister in-law. It was nice to see almost everyone back home. My husband, being the youngest in the family, got the all the attention from his brothers and his sisters...Whatever he wanted to eat or craving for...they'd prepare it for him...(seize this rare moment!!!..haha)..



Breakfast together


"Tahlil" at my father-in-law's grave



King of All Fruits...


Do whatever it takes for....................................................

.....................THIS!!

Kimi and The Mangosteen...

My children with my husband's "grandchildren"..hehehehe

We'll be back.........

No comments: