Thursday, April 9, 2009

My "Butterfly"

I've always wanted to get myself a new oven. The one I have now, is waiting "to retire"...


We were at this electrical shop the other day, and my eyes were set on this stainless steel oven. And the thing that caught me most was the brand - BUTTERFLY...I remember my late grandmother (whom I called "Mak") had this round, black, glass-top oven the same brand. It made me think of her and realized, I missed her a lot. The shop owner even showed me a similar oven sent for repair and it's already 34 years old!I think its the reputation that makes it a sought after oven brand, uptill today....







Although there are other brands with the same size and capacity (and also at a much cheaper price), but my heart was set on this one...I have to have it!


It's been quite sometime since I bought something ..and feels really good about it:)))...

1 comment:

KC said...

Butterfly...hmmm alahai, and here I'm reminiscing about how my mom used to baked all the time way back in the 70s and 80s when we were in Kemaman.....

Kemaman, so much fun. So much fond memories..

Butterfly oven, goats, the beach, buah kemunting, the old hut next to mom's...nenek Som..oucchh..this memories are so so sweeet that it hurts..

Anyways, haping baking! Glad you got what you liked!