Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sesekali balik kampung...

Aduh…masih sakit-sakit badan ku ini. 7 jam traveling from Ipoh to JB by bus…no kidding, man! Especially when there’s a three year old on board! Overall, Haqimi behaved well on the bus. And of course, he had his moments…at one time he even sang his favourite song (the one by Bunkface)…Imagine bus full of sleepy people, and there’s a cute small voice singing on top of his lungs!...

But it’s all worth it. I’m glad that I could make it to my cousin’s wedding. The wedding is as lovely as the newly-wed and oh, yes…Congratulations to both of them. May your life fill with happiness 24/7.

I love this pic...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....


I also got the chance to meet up with a long lost friend from school, Zarina. My daughter Khaleeda was admiring her from head to toe. She is as lovely as ever and yes, we got to see the Louis Vuitton handbag that she carried ....Hmm…cantik nya....padanlah dengan harganya yg beribu-ribu…

Antara yang seronok bila balik Ipoh ni, got to hear people talking with Perak accent. Masa nak naik teksi dari bas stand to my mom’s, I asked the driver “Pergi Taman Meru berapa?”..He replied “Lima beleh (belas)”…I said to myself…"Dah lamaa tak dengar slang Perak”..hehe…


Then, there’s the akad nikah on Saturday nite and the reception at Carsem Hall the next day. I was so happy to see almost everyone I know at the wedding…My aunts, uncles and other relatives…Seronok!!!!


My children and my cousins

Hmm…ni yang maleh balik Ipoh ni..you know why? Bila balik sana, maleh giler nak balik JB..Help!!


At least dapat jugak mengubat hati yg luka di saat boss bagi rating…This one is a whole different story altogether (sigh!)


2 comments:

KC said...

glad u enjoyed your trip back to ipoh. mana gambaq mama hang??
tadi kat office aku pasang lagu raya...haha...i've always been crazy abt raya , my colleagues said aku meroyan dengor lagu ray

irryn said...

Patutla senyap...seronoknya balik kampung, tak der ole-ole dari koma ke...