Saturday, October 25, 2008

Congrats, PJB


My hubby is a lecturer in the Hospitality Department at Politeknik Johor Bahru @ Pasir Gudang, Johor.

I have to share these with you guys. Without any professional trainings, his students (trained by the most dedicated lecturer I have ever known) managed to compete with other colleges, both privates and government sponsored, and won one of the top three places! (One round of applause, pleaseeee…)



On August 2008, PJB became the 1st runner up at the Juara Antara Kolej which, was also aired on TV2, during the month of Ramadan (Saturdays and Sundays). The competition took place at FINAS, KL…and the juries were among local celebrities and chefs from 5 star hotels! (waaaahhh…could see my hubby on TV!)




Again, on October 21st 2008, PJB was the 2nd runner up at the Healthy Cooking Competition which was held at Kolej Damansara Utama (KDU). Competing among other private and government sponspored colleges, it is a great achievement!


As a product of UiTM, I am always proud of our local public institutions. We are not as ‘glamorous’ as other private colleges..however, we are competitive..!


Again to PJB esp to Ijam and friends…and Encik Mohd Amin…
Congratulations on your achievements.
All the hardwork, did pay off!





1 comment:

KC said...

clap clap clap clap...bravo, bravo! I can't help but feel proud too dear, he he. But sad to say I missed all the programs when it was on air. I must have been pretty busy doing don't know what those sats and sundays that fasting month!

KC aka Maniz aka Chek, heh heh.