Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I should have.........

Someone really got on my nerves at work today. But what did I do??? Nothing!!!....Arggghh...!!!This has always been my problem....I got home feeling sorry for myself...

These words have been playing again and again in my head since afternoon..

"why didn't I say something, why didn't I just spit it out, get it all out of my chest...???!!!!"




I don't know..really...I don't have the answer. I just sat there and hear this person mumbling to herself (she was mad at me)...and I just kept quiet. Hello! She has been on my nerves from day one and the comments I get from almost everyone who deals with her at work....make me realize that she is not an easy person to work with...Remember my article about the annoying co-worker?? Well, her attitude really dampened my mood today.....and finally she came to me and act as if nothing had happened....and me? As a soft-hearted (tak kena tempat, sometimes) person...I cooled down inside.

I wish I could have just told her off just now...If she thinks she has a "bad-mouth" (she admits it!)..well wait till she sees me "explode" one of these days...when? I don't know...Am I being too nice? Hmm...

I get stunned when somebody is rude to me! I just couldn't act back at that particular moment! But afterwards, on my way back home or when I'm alone....I'll fight back by screaming inside and tell myself again and again "I should have said this, I should have done that..."!!!!

What is wrong with me???...or NOTHING IS WRONG with me...???(huh?)

"Patience is the best virtue"
"Sabar adalah separuh daripada iman"


But one day...I'm gonna fight back....one ... fine ... day!!


BTW....I've done things that make me regret later on too ...such as ...... naming my blog "mrsvogue"...haha...(what on earth was I thinking???)


No comments: