Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gosh!


It’s Monday already and we are approaching year end 08…


What can I say, many things had happened not only to me but to my friends.


Why are things so complicated when we get older? Is it maybe I’m already 40 and trying hard to do things right…you know, like a 40-year old should do? I was thinking of going to Mekah for my umrah……I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately.


I want to see my children grow up as a good Muslim. Hopefully I won’t have to depend on them. I don’t want to be a burden to them or to anyone. I must work hard towards this. Making sure that my children grow up in a wonderful environment...gosh! It's hard. But I have to at least try...ensuring them that I love them no matter what!


One thing for sure, I want to live healthy - physically and mentally! I hope I will survive this madness…


What madness?

Trying hard to satisfy everyone..!

Trying hard to trust!

Trying hard even to live happily !


Syukur pada Allah di atas segala nikmat yg telah dikurniakan…tapi kita manusia tak pernah puas..adaaaa jerr…! Tapi itulah kehidupan…

No comments: