Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcoming 2009

Wow, next year (May) I will be 41! (just can’t believe how time flies…!)


Let me see…hmm…what have I went through in my life journey since 1968..(don’t worry, it’s NOT gonna be a novel..!)


It’s more like “I will now tell you about myself”…(whether u like or not..haha!)


Born in Ipoh Chinese Maternity Hospital in May 1968. Resided at Greentown, Ipoh (Greentown is now a business center in Ipoh. The whole housing area has been demolished...My house, I think is somewhere at the tapak of Greentown Mall!) Then, move to Taman Meru, Jelapang, Ipoh (my mom is still there)..Yes, nearby the accident prone area of Jelapang Toll. Now the toll plaza has already been relocated, but accidents still happen..…Again, don’t blame on the toll plaza…blame it on the ever-rushing Malaysian drivers!


Went to Ipoh Main Convent School from Kindergarten till Form Five! (After that went to St Michael’s Institution for Form 6, which I stayed only for 1 month!)


Then off to ITM Jln Othman, Petaling Jaya (famoused for aweks cun)…Well, I’m definitely NOT one of them (uhuk!).


My first job was at UMW Toyota, Petaling Jaya. Also worked at BP Oil Menara Maybank and Perak Hanjoong Simen (Perak).


In 1994 followed husband to Columbus OHIO. Had a great time there! I just loved it! Worked as part time Teaching Asstistant at Ohio State University (OSU) Child Care Center, F&B Asst at OSU Hotel & Convention Center.(Cannot work full time – had a 3 year old and a new born baby to take care!)


Came back 1997 became full-time housewife and a year later moved to Batu Pahat, Johor where my husband continued his Masters Degree at UTM’s Branch .


2000 Moved to Pasir Gudang, Johor where hubby teaches at Politeknik JB @ Pasir Gudang, Johor.


2001 I started working with Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd (formerly known as MSE) and became a permanent staff in 2005.


I am so blessed to be able to meet, work with different people from various countries inside and outside Malaysia. I learn a lot through my lifetime, priceless experience.


Hmm…I have no complaint…(I'd be lying if I say I'm 100% satisfied with my life)..but I will take one day at a time, appreciate every breath I take and loving every minute and everyone who is important to me!


WELCOME 2009…!INSYAALLAH


No comments: